Palm trees, sunshine and Relaxation. All things that you think of when you hear the word ‘FIJI’.
Recently we were lucky enough to head over to Nadi Fiji to stay at the beautiful Sofitel Resort. The moment we walked into the reception we were blown away. The resort is perfect! We were extremely excited to explore and see our room.
The resort is located on Denarau Island and is a 20 minute drive from Nadi Airport. It caters for not only families but for couples wanting some private time as well, as they now have an adults only pool and bar section- The Waitui beach club.
We spent 4 days in the resort and found there were plenty of activities and things to do; From beach volleyball, tennis or relaxing in the hammocks to Mexican parties and body massages.
Not to mention the buffet breakfast we had each morning, we absolutely stuffed our faces! The food in the resort was DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS.
Our top 5 favourite things about the Sofitel Fiji are:
1. The Waitui beach club- This section of the resort is exclusive and extremely relaxing. Our room looked over the pool and spa. We found ourselves hanging out here swimming, shooting posts and eating majority of our stay.
2. The staff!- Every staff member that worked there was so helpful and friendly.
3. The buffet breakfast- Every morning we were excited to head down and enjoy the range of foods for breakfast. Not going to lie we were obsessed with the fruit loops!
4. The So spa- We had the most relaxing spa experience here. This is a must!
5. The luxurious rooms- We both slept like babies every night, the beds were so comfy and soft.
To wrap up- The Resort is STUNNING! We highly recommend staying there if you are ever thinking of heading to Fiji. The picturesque resort left us with many places to shoot for the blog!
Click the links below for more:
This is Ula who we now call “Auntie”. She is honestly our new favourite person! Ula looked after us throughout our whole stay. We instantly “clicked’ with her. We will definitely keep in touch.
We shot in the Waitui beach club, the new adults only pool and bar area. This area was where we spent most of our time….who wouldn’t?!
This is the Sofitels spa. We loved relaxing and getting pampered here. The full body massage their was incredible!
This shot was at the Nadi local markets, it was such a great experience catching the ‘dollar bus’ with the locals and seeing where they buy their fresh fruit and vegetables for the week.
All imagery shot by: Justin Rolleston.