- Cardio & Resistance: At the moment we are both going to F45 classes. We aim to attend a minimum of three classes a week. The classes include both cardio and weights.
- Yoga: We have a close friend of ours that does local yoga classes every night during the week, we aim to go to at least one class a week. We find it not only good for toning, but its amazing for the mind and soul. It’s our go- to class when we are both feeling stressed.
- Dance class: every now and again (when we have more of a free week) We will attend a JFH class (jazz,funk,hip hop) at Sydney dance company. We walk out of the class completely sweating head to toe. It’s such a great fun work out! We highly recommend grabbing your girlfriends/boyfriends and attending a dance class. You don’t have to be a dance expert to attend the classes!
- Esplanade walks: living on the beach we find it easy to go for a quick 45min-1 hour walk along the Cronulla Esplanade. This is one form of exercise we always have time for! Especially on a beautiful sunny day. You’ll be surprised how much body fat you can lose just by power walking
- Running: We both have always loved cardio. Sprints would have to be our specialty! When we get the chance we do hill sprints in a near by street, or stair runs, up and down the stairs by the beach. We find even half an hour of this can give you the best results.
Shot By: Justin Rolleston This month we’ve teamed up with the legends at Running Bare to talk all things Fitness. We get asked a lot “How do you stay fit?” “How do you have time to exercise?” To be honest we do find it hard to exercise during a busy week. BUT we still manage to make it happen. It’s all about being Motivated. When we are at home this is what we do: